Here’s the latest HIV & AIDS Registry as of May, 2016: (unfortunately wordpress won’t let me uplaod the pdf file sent by our partners from the Epidemiology Bureau, I dunno why….)
- 739 new cases for May 2016
- 106/739 were symptomatic
- 708/739 were Male
- 52 reported deaths, 10 of whom were within the 15-24 y/o range
- 2 mother-to-child transmissions reported, one male, one female.
- 50/739 cases from sharing of infected needles
- 232/739 cases reported bisexual contact
- 27% of 739 cases came from the youth (15-24y/o)
- 29/739 cases were aged 10-19 y/0
- 56 overseas foreign workers were reported out of the 739 new cases
- 19 males and 2 females of the 739 cases reported to have received/accepted payment for sex
So I was on twitter with @R16Sven and he was saying he felt bad about the stats….
For more information, please like us on FB / send us a message: