Delayed post. Been going crazy with the schedules lately. Here’s the most recent HIV registry from our friends at the Epidemiology Bureau: EB_HIV_April-AIDSreg2016
Some highlights were:
- 772 new cases for April, 2016. Year-to-date 3,063 cases.
- 122 AIDS cases out of the 722 cases
- 729/772 cases were male. 4 pregnant women. 2 cases less than 15 y/o.
- 32 deaths reported
- 13,908 PLHIV currently on ARV
- 313/772 came from NCR (41%)
- 241 of the new cases reported sex with both males and females
- 65 OFWs reported from the new cases